As everybody knows, I love coffee. And as everybody (almost) knows, I like sitting in our school-café, sippin' some good espresso and either readin' or writin' or chattin'. And as there is often some out-of-date newspaper there, I grabbed one also today and found out a few things...
Einstürzende Neubauten comin' to Prague on concert 19th April, 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And as it is Saturday, it seems I could possibly manage to go.
However, there's a tiny little hiccup: the tickets cost 990,- CZK. But I believe they're worth it. Anybody interested in joinin' me? :o)))
Yet the second thing is even more exciting:
What about a bit of good old Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds?
Seems we might see (and hopefully also hear) them in Prague on 24th May, 2008. Tickets not released yet, but I'm kinda considerin' goin' there...
No more news. At least for now. :o)
*** Přeci jen něco: článeček o Gogol Bordello :o)))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nejmenší ze všech mých velkých ULTRA
Dlouho jsem se chystala, dlouho přemýšlela a dlouho plánovala, co a jak sem napíšu, až tohle všechno bude za mnou. Za námi. A zároveň před n...
-
Na prahu roku s osmičkou na konci, ve věku, kdy bych mela bilancovat svou kariéru, možná rodinný život, sbírat zářezy na pažbě zbraní, které...
-
warning: this is no running post! beware of spiritual contents :))) And besides - it's gonna be posted in English as I'd come back...
-
Dlouho jsem se chystala, dlouho přemýšlela a dlouho plánovala, co a jak sem napíšu, až tohle všechno bude za mnou. Za námi. A zároveň před n...
3 comments:
Good espresso a Domek, to mi nejak nejde dohromady...nebo uz se zlepsili?
Kafe maj porad hnusny, ale maji konecne presovar a delaji ferovou kavu, ktera je stokrat lesi nez ty patoky z termosky :o)
to bych nekdy mozna i na jedno zasla
Post a Comment