Saturday, 22 September 2007

Who are you? Roy, Moss or Jen???













You scored as Roy, you are Roy!!! you're an I.T geek. you work in the basement at Reynholm Industries + the people upstairs have no idea who you are although you long to be accepted by them. you know more about women + interacting with people than your best friend Moss does though. you live on junk food and appear to be eating most of the time. you read a lot of comics + wear computer related t-shirts that probably only other I.T men would understand.
"hello I.T, have you tried turning it off and on again?"


Roy

30%

Jen

10%

Moss

10%

who are you, Moss, Roy or Jen? THE IT CROWD
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Nejmenší ze všech mých velkých ULTRA

Dlouho jsem se chystala, dlouho přemýšlela a dlouho plánovala, co a jak sem napíšu, až tohle všechno bude za mnou. Za námi. A zároveň před n...